Services - "The smart choice"
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst; on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave; times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most. Regular check-ups will help to maximize the life expectancy of your system; unfortunately, even the best maintenance won't prevent normal wear and tear.
Our service agreement includes:
One Performance Tune-Up Per Year
- Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bill month after month. These regular check-ups also enable us to catch problems such as loose or burnt wires, and freon leaks, before they lead to a larger problem such as motor or compressor failure.
Free 24 Priority Service, 365 days a year
- When you have an emergency, you can rest assured we WILL BE THERE! Our commitment to program customers means we will have a technician to your door within 0-48 hours of calling our office.
20% Off Replacement Parts
- Example of savings: If the cost of a blower motor replacement was $400, you would save $90 on the repair.
Parts and Labor Warranty
- All of our labor services are warranted for 30 days. If you have a problem within 30 days of service, there will be no charge to come back out and diagnose the problem. We stand behind our work.
Energy Saving Coil Cleaning
- Dirty coils reduce efficiency and cause your unit to work harder, causing parts to wear out faster, and shorten the life expectancy of your unit. Your unit will cost more month after month on your utility bill if the coils are not kept clean. Test performed by the EPA explain that as little as 1/10th of a centimeter of dirt or dust on a coil could reduce efficiency by 21%. Since the average homeowner's heating and cooling bill is $1,500 per year, a 21% loss in efficiency means you could be wasting up to $315 each year.
No Trip Charges OR Service Call Charges
- With most service companies you can expect to pay a trip charge up to $100. Our program customers do not have this added expense when they have a service problem.
20% Off Repair Labor Parts
- Our discounted rates save you money with every service call. Our repair trucks are fully stocked so we are able to repair virtually all calls on the first visit.
10% Off New Unit Purchases
- If or when it's time for a new energy-efficiency unit, you receive 10% off the complete installation. The average unit today is over $5000 installed. The savings typically pays for the initial cost of the service agreement.